Join me for a Sedona Guided Journey Call- Thursday 11/2 – 7PM EST
We had an amazing retreat with Jaap Van Etten last week in Sedona! I am excited to share the experience with all of you.
I am going to do a call on Thursday 11/2 at 7PM EST for those who would like to experience a guided meditation/journey to one of the magical places we visited as part of the retreat (hint – it involves dragons!). All love offerings from this call will be going into the Crossroads Coaching Scholarship Fund. Just make a love offering of any amount and I will email you the call in details. I will also be recording the call, so you can listen later if you aren’t able to make it in person. You can make a love offering to the Scholarship Program here: Scholarship Fund
11/12 Archangel Essence Workshop in Hinckley, Ohio (1-4 PM) TWO spots left!
Join me and Aromatherapist/Spiritual Teacher Laurie Price for a three- hour workshop in Hinckley, Ohio! When I was on my last trip out west, I came across these wonderful pendant necklaces that could hold an essential oil. That sparked an idea that led to the birth of this workshop! For this event, you will learn how to connect and work with your Archangels, Angels and Spirit Guides more closely, create an essence to help you connect with them easily, and create your own essential oil blend to use with the essence you create, as well as learn some tips on working with essential oils. You will each receive a pendant essential oil vial to wear your new blend. You will also get to try out some different Angel oracle cards and other tools to help you work with your Archangels more easily. We will have some gift items for sale too (books, essential oils, chakra and meridian essences, and crystals) for yourself or as gifts for loved ones. Light refreshments, hot tea, and maybe a warm wood burning stove fire if the weather calls for it will be included! Love Exchange: $75 or $65 when you register with a friend. Use the contact form below to sign up!
We are moving into a new season this month and many ways I feel this is a metaphor for where we are going within ourselves. Walls seem to be crumbling around structures and perceptions. Suddenly, it feels like there is a huge push to just be who we are! It sounds simple enough, but so often we get challenged when we really start to step fully into all of the song that is us. For me, it feels like a testing to keep strengthening the pathways within my psyche. It is also allowing us to really love and get to know aspects that we have formally repressed.
For me, the Fool archetype has been coming forward. I have a wonderful book called Awakening the Heroes Within by Carol Pearson. I’ve done the Heroic Mythic Index many times and consistently I had the highest score for Ruler and Magician and a very low score for Fool. Feeling foolish or embarrassing myself was pretty close to the worst thing I could imagine when I was younger. Now, I’m finding this huge itch to laugh more, play more, and to all around just lighten up! Life is full of things to worry about and my guess is that it always will be. Yet, the Fool reminds us that we can still laugh at it all and find the joy in the moment. We can be silly and play and still be okay. This photo is here to help empower the opening of the walls we have built to keep emotions at bay. As we open to our own feelings and deeper self, we open to the Divine and a steady stream of love from our own Spirit, a place where we are always safe.
Here is an image taken in Northern Ireland and some tips on how to use it to empower yourself:
How to Work with the Image to Support the Process
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
Love to you all!
I am privileged to invite you to a very special event being held on 9/6/2014 at the Blessed Foundation in Medina, Ohio. I am so impressed with Emma and the beautiful gifts she has to share and am grateful she has decided to connect with me and the work at the Blessed Foundation! See below for details on this event…
Soul Journey with Intuitive Astrologer Emma Stow
Listen to the messages of your soul in the beautiful grounds of the Blessed Foundation.
This Soul Journey is a healing and empowering experience, a chance to ‘check in’ with your soul to connect you to your highest wisdom and guidance and to enjoy a clear reflection of your life.
This event will consist of:
- a talk about the energetic shifts and astrological alignments of the fall of 2014
- a guided meditation to experience directly your relationship to the Earth and the Sun
- a guided soul journey –listening to the messages of your soul
- a closing circle with an opportunity to share your experiences and ask questions
What this event offers:
– Connect deeply to the ever-present forces of love and support in your life.
– Experience the truly joyful and sacred nature of your relationship to the Sun and the Earth and to your own soul in a safe and sacred space.
– Experience for your self why this time is such a turning point and gain clarity about the next steps in your daily life.
– Relax in the beautiful grounds of the Blessed Foundation
Emma Stow is the author of the book Revolution of Being. An intuitive astrologer, energy healer and speaker, she is featured regularly on the radio and at events in the UK and abroad. Emma spent many years researching sacred land in the UK. She has run walks and retreats since 2009 and is known for her heart-centered approach to astrology and applied spirituality.
Love Exchange for this event: $44
Pre-registration is required as space is limited. Use the PayPal link below to reserve your spot. Registration ends 9/3/2014 (unless the event fills before then).
Questions? Email Nancy Nicholas – Nancy@EmpoweringLightworkers.com
To learn more about the Blessed Foundation…
I hope to connect with you all then!