Category Archives: Nurture Yourself
I decided to post this week’s newsletter from my email list on the website, as I know anxiety and panic are something that a lot of people struggle with. Hope you find it helpful!
Last week, panic attacks were the theme with three different people in a span of 24 hours! This took me back to my own experience with panic and reminded me of my vow to never go there again! I wanted to share what I learned from the experience with the hopes of helping others avoid the experience all together, as it was one of the most horrible things I ever went through.
The bottom line to stay out of a panic attack, is to keep your inner batteries charged up and not depleted. When we are in a constant state of anxiety and stress, it wears down the reserves and our adrenal glands become fatigued. This means our ability to cope with additional stressors is greatly diminished. My own panic attack felt like I was having a heart attack or something worse. I felt like I was dying and I was rushed to the emergency room. Once it subsided, I then had years of constant anxiety that was fueled partly by my fear of having it happen again! Below are some simple steps you can take to recharge your batteries (if they are already depleted) or to keep them charged up so you can avoid anxiety and panic.
Steps to Stay OUT of Adrenal Fatigue and Panic
1. Take a 30 minute walk everyday outside (preferably alone if you can). This saved my life! Exercise and breathing are the ways to clear the excess cortisol and other stress hormones from your system. When we are walking we are moving and breathing more deeply. Plus, we are in nature which helps to settle and calm the nervous system. I still do this every day now!
2. Donna Eden’s Energy Medicine – Having tools to use when you get into an anxious state is so important! I like the Energy Medicine Toolkit – I can flip a card and just do what it says if I’m anxious. You can also use the techniques to sedate the triple warmer and strengthen the spleen meridians which is essential to getting out of flight or flight. You can find those on You Tube for free. Learn a few easy techniques to calm the triple warmer so you have them on hand whenever you need them.
3. Rub your feet – Even if you have no training with reflexology, this is still a very powerful tool to use. Simply start rubbing your feet, toes, and ankles. As you find sore spots, spend more time there until they feel better. Let your intuition guide you and you will soon feel much more settled. You can access the entire system from the feet energetically – plus rubbing the feet reminds us to get back in our bodies which is much-needed when we are in a state of anxiety or fear.
4. Pay attention! Don’t ignore feelings of stress or overwhelm. When that starts, it is time to slow down, take the physical steps mentioned above to get out of fear and then get some insight into what is going on inside of you. I have found that anxiety usually stems from a truth that I am afraid to face or that I’m attempting to push myself into doing something that is not in resonance. Figuring out what is going on (after you have taken the steps to settle yourself) will help resolve the deeper message the fear is trying to bring.
5. Resist the urge to “think” to find a solution – When something goes wrong, we are quick to jump to thinking as a means of finding the answer. This is the worst thing you can do when you are struggling with anxiety. The sympathetic nervous system is activated when we are thinking. You want the parasympathetic system to kick in that is all about being. That is why having tools on hand you can use immediately without having to “think about” what to do is so important. Often, anxiety hits in the middle of the night, so having something you can do instantly to feel better is crucial.
Finally, just remember that your best friends when you are feeling anxious are movement and breathing! As tempting as it is to climb into bed and hide out, move instead! Even doing something like washing the floor can help, as it will clear out the stress hormones!
Opportunities to Connect
3/24 Saturday 1-5PM Spring Open House – This event is full – I’m excited to see those of you who are coming! I will be sending out an email soon with details.
3/31 Saturday 10 AM – 12 PM (Hinckley Metroparks) ReWilding Hike- A huge challenge we are facing as a collective is our disconnect from nature and our own physical systems. We have moved so much into our heads that our systems are constantly in a state of stress. Being at home in the natural world and in our physical bodies can change that pattern. This event will share some information about the concept of “ReWilding,” teach you some simple techniques to help you be more connected to the natural world, and give you a chance to get outside and get some exercise too. We will be talking for about an hour inside and then walking for an hour around Hinckley Lake. Love Exchange: $15/Members or $30/Non-Members. Reply to this email (for email subscribers) or use the contact form at the bottom to register.
Oracle Card Reading for the Week
From The Fool’s Wisdom Oracle Cards by Sonia Choquette
The Play Fool – “Have fun and be playful.”
Nancy’s Reflections: This is so perfect with the topic of anxiety and panic! Worrying and being in our head is what causes us to land in anxiety and panic, so playing is the perfect antidote! When we play and laugh, our nervous systems settle. We are able to move out of fear and into love, which then brings us more love to enjoy! A few tips to help you find that playful energy (as I know it can be tough when we feel weighed down by worries):
1. “I am laughing!” – I find that when I can’t get myself out of a heavier state of mind, if I start repeating this affirmation, my energy lightens and shifts. So even if you can’t get yourself to laugh out loud, try saying this statement over and over and it will make it easier to laugh for real.
2. Listen to Kid’s Music – I shared in a group recently that I’d been doing a lot of the hokey pokey lately! Singing simple childhood songs – especially ones that make you move – is a great way to get out of heavy adult energy and into fun. If you look on Pandora or You Tube or other music collections, you can easily find recordings of childhood songs. Have some on hand this week to pull out when you need a little lightening up!
3. Dance – Dancing is great exercise and it is also tremendous for freeing up our resistance. Don’t worry about looking good or having good moves! Just move your body in whatever way feels good and shake off the stress! I loved the movie “Sing” and one of the songs on that was “Shake it Off.” That is a great one to dance around too, especially if you have something you want to shake off!
4. Get outside and wander – When I was a kid, I spent a lot of hours in the vacant lot next door looking for fossils or climbing trees. Find time to wander outside a bit, even if it is just in your backyard. There is so much going on out there that we miss because we are too in our heads to notice. Find your childhood curiosity again and reawaken your playful spirit!
Coaching Tool for the Week
Here is a quick video to explain how to do foot reflexology on yourself!
Wishing you all a playful, anxiety-free week!
With much love,
Collectively, there has been a rising up of those who have felt victimized and repressed, especially by the feminine (an aspect that is in all of us – both women and men). This has also been occurring on the individual level within our own psyches as well. It is as if the parts of ourselves that we have undervalued have absolutely had it with being dismissed or ignored! It has also sparked off fear, as our inner and outer interactions are being asked to evolve. This is kicking up a lot of anger which is spilling out in our relationships. I have worked with many women lately who have been struggling with relationship challenges, often between the women in their family. Sadly, it has frequently lead to a complete breakdown in communication, causing a fracturing in the family.
Hearing about these conflicts, I have been pondering the question about what true feminine power looks like. It occurs to me that these dynamics are another example of how feminine power has been masquerading as a man. Feminine power is about wisdom, nurturing, cohesiveness, harmony and empowering the whole. It is about trusting the natural unfoldment of life, working with its rhythms, not trying to dictate them. The more masculine approach is individually focused and goal oriented. It is about action and doing, not being. This is not the true nature of the feminine or yin. Yet, isn’t that what is happening in these dynamics? Instead of the using of wisdom to bring people together so that all feel empowered and nurtured, it is as if we are suddenly so afraid of being left out in the cold that we are shoving our sisters out first.
When I asked for guidance about this, I was given a very powerful message. The message was that we all, men and women, need to start thinking of ourselves as part of one organism. While we don’t always realize it, we are connected energetically and telepathically to all those we know. They also said that anyone who shows up in your life, in your movie, is part of your whole, even the ones that you think you don’t want there or who don’t seem to want you! It is not to say that we have to stay involved with people who are abusive to us, but it does mean that those people are part of the whole and there to teach us something that is important to the functioning of the whole. For example, our body is one organism, but it has many individual parts. If the left leg decided the liver was disgusting because of its function to remove toxins from the body and tried to get rid of it, the body would die. We are made up of many parts and all parts are needed and none are truly more valuable than others. The organism thrives when each part is playing the role it was meant to play in the way it was meant to play it. When this becomes out of balance, the whole being suffers.
So what do we do with this information? I was guided to start asking myself in all situations, how will this impact the harmony of the whole that I am a part of and how will it impact my relationship to the larger whole which is Nature which we are dependent on? It is not a question of kicking people out of our movie, but instead asking ourselves, what is the best response from me that will feed the harmony of the whole in regards to this person? Is the conflict that is being created causing growth? Is it bringing to light places where we are too controlling of others, instead of trusting in the flow of life and the perfect timing of nature – what true feminine power is all about? Are we too focused on what others are doing while ignoring our own needs and interests? Are we overlooking the need for each individual to access their own wisdom, so that they can feel empowered? Are we welcoming and inviting to all or are we trying to exclude and control? What is going on for the other person from a spiritual perspective?
Going back to the metaphor of the body, imagine what would happen if the stomach was obsessed with how the lungs were breathing. Imagine it being so busy prodding the lungs to breathe when it thought it should, that it was unable to do its own job of digesting food! What a disaster that would be. Feminine wisdom (something we all possess – both men and women) knows that it is not necessary to control things. Nature knows what it is doing – just as our bodies do. If you look at most of the challenges we are having in our environment right now, they have come from getting out of balance with the needs of the whole and trying to control processes that we didn’t really understand. Could this also be said about the interactions with our loved ones? Perhaps each of us is doing exactly what we need to do with our lives, with the people we are meant to be doing to with, for our optimal spiritual growth and development. What if there is truly a bigger story here and we don’t need to try to control that story, but can instead trust that everything is unfolding in perfect, Divine order for the highest good of all?
Shifting from the thinking of trying to control the parts, we would instead focusing on feeding the harmony of the whole. We would work with the whole of our bodies, the whole of our families, the whole of our communities, the whole of our world. We would nurture, support, encourage, and allow each system to move into its perfect rhythm without trying to force it. We could relax, let go, and enjoy the absolutely perfection of each moment, even the moments that challenge us.
When I asked for guidance on how to work toward this more harmonious approach, the following steps were suggested:
When someone challenges you…
1. Say thank you in your heart. “Thank you for bringing to my awareness that which is no longer in resonance for me. Thank you for helping me to see something I believe that is not good for me that has created this challenge. Thank you, for at the soul level, I know you are my friend.”
2. Ask yourself how you can feed the harmony of the whole in this situation? If the person who is challenging you seems controlling, ask yourself, is there somewhere in my life where I need to trust more and let go of control? If the person is unkind, ask yourself is there somewhere in my life that I am being unkind or judgmental of myself or others? Let the person be a mirror that helps you more deeply understand yourself.
3. Send love and peace to the person who challenges you. We want the whole organism to thrive because it is the only way that each part will thrive. Pray for the person. Pray that they find the wisdom they need. Pray that they feel loved and safe. Pray that you can allow them to find their way, as you work to find your own. Just as you may feel unhappy when your head hurts, the best way to get the head to feel better is to send love its way. To do things that nurture yourself and to be kind to yourself. The same is true within our dynamics with others.
4. Be patient. Nature has its own timing. Things may not shift as quickly as you like, but things are changing. Let it unfold. Breathe, focus on what is going well in your life, and love. Trust. The Creator has it all under control, so you can relax and trust that in the end all is working for your good.
Thank you for being part of my whole!
Sending love and gratitude,
Happy Winter Solstice!
We are at the turning point of one season and the beginning of the next. These markers are good days to take time to honor what has passed with love and gratitude, release what no longer serves us, and set intentions for the new season to come. To support you with this process, I did a recorded reading for the Winter Solstice using a Medicine Wheel set up that provides messages from the Angels, Ancestors, Guides, and Mother Earth to support your continued empowerment in the Winter Season. The 20 minute recording is available at this link:
I am also excited about some new opportunities beginning in January. See below for more information:
New Pilot Program from January 1 – March 31
Spiritual Support Network – Offering Ongoing, Affordable Coaching Services
I have found that consistent, ongoing spiritual support through life coaching, energy work and connecting with others on a spiritual path can make all the difference between hopelessness and empowerment. Unfortunately, lack of resources often stands in the way of receiving this support. Part of my work has been to not only teach about spiritual laws, but also to live by them. On this journey, I have been shown again and again that we are co-creating our experiences with the Creator and when you line up with your heart, resources come in to support you. I am being called to once again take a leap of faith, and trust this spiritual law, so that I can provide and receive this much-needed support. I invite you to take a leap of faith with me by joining the network with the intention of creating a new system where all thrive with abundance in all areas of our lives.
- Coaching Empowerment Plan to clarify your goals, needs and gifts to share
- 50% off on all Crossroads Coaching services, workshops and classes
- Networking with other members to provide meaningful connections and support for each other
- Customized coaching workshops, classes, and events to meet the needs of Network members
- Special offers from Network members (optional)
Love Offering: $25 – $150/month
To learn more (including frequently asked questions) and to sign up, visit this link: Network
Magical Child Workshop
January 14, 2018
1 – 5 PM
For several years now, one of my favorite affirmations has been, “I am a magical child, living in a magical Universe where everything works out for me.” The idea behind it was to connect with my inner child in a way that is joyful and fun. It has worked beautifully! When I set that intention, I find myself having very magical, fun experiences and everything does work out because when we access the joyful child within, we are able to manifest miracles in our lives.
This workshop will include:
- Intuitive insight and a message from your Magical Inner Child
- Magical Child Oracle Card Deck which you will create to gain wisdom and insights from your Magical Child
- Abundance Manifestation Technique that you can use on your own
- Fun games
- Lots of laughter
- Light refreshments
$80/person or $75/person when you register with a friend
Network members: $40/person or $35 when you register with a friend
To sign up, use the contact form below:
Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season and Winter Solstice!
Those of you who have worked with me know that I often talk about the Triple Warmer Meridian. This is one of the energy lines of the body that regulates our fight or flight response. It serves as the inner warrior that is always watching out for danger and prepared to call in the troops should a challenge arise.
In the days of our ancestors, most of the threats we faced came in the form of physical attacks. Should such a physical challenge arise, the triple warmer system would release the hormones and prepare the body for a big physical exertion, either to run or fight. These days, most of our threats are emotional or are of things that aren’t happening directly to us. This means that our inner warrior is running around trying to protect us when there is nothing to fight and no where to run! When this happens, we are essentially putting a cap on a volcano. All that has been geared up gets no outlet and virtually implodes inside of us.
This last week, the Triple Warmer went off the charts for a lot of people. I had more calls about people feeling suicidal or having huge blowups with loved ones then I think I have ever had at one time. So what happened?
Take a look at what has been going on lately. There has been one natural or man-made disaster after another. We are bombarded with tales of suffering, political upheaval, and unfolding disaster daily. Then add in our normal everyday challenges and you have a recipe for Triple Warmer Overload! When that happens, our ability to reason or be objective goes out the window. It makes us feel that everything is out of control and we are in terrible danger. This often leads to frustration with loved ones because we are looking to them to help us feel safe again, when often they are in the midst of fear themselves.
So what can we do about this? Below are some suggestions to help step out of the state of high alert, so we can get back to inner stability and peace. From this place, we are much better able to help others, without crashing and burning ourselves.
1. Breathe – There are two ways to clear the hormones that cause the fight or flight response and deep, slow breaths are one of them. When we are afraid, we start to breathe very shallow and quick. Consciously focus on expanding your lungs to their full capacity, pause, and then do a long, slow exhale from the mouth. Even a few deep breaths can settle your system.
2. Move – When the Triple Warmer gets out of whack, we are often in situations where we can’t move, yet moving is the second way we can clear the hormones that are causing the fight or flight response. If you are in a car, try doing some simple exercises. Grip the steering wheel and hold for 30 seconds and then relax your grip for 30 seconds. Tighten and release different muscle groups. Use one hand to do tapping (emotional freedom technique). If you are somewhere you can move, do some push ups, go for a walk, do some yoga or any exercise that keeps you moving.
3. Laugh – Laughter can quickly calm your system, yet when we are afraid it is often difficult to find anything funny. One thing I have found helpful is to keep repeating “I laugh, I laugh, I laugh” over and over to myself. Even just saying that seems to shift my energy and helps me relax. If you can find something funny to watch or remember something that happened that was really funny, that is even better!
4. Stay Close to the Earth – Nature is our number one ally for keeping our nervous system balanced. When we are out with trees and plants in natural places, our nervous system begins to sync with the vibration of the natural world. This is our optional vibration as well and can provide deep healing. Sitting on the ground, walking barefoot, leaning against a tree are all easy ways to get out of fight or flight. A good metaphor to think of is about being out in a storm. If the wind is blowing fiercely, you don’t want to be up in the tree! You are much safer staying close to the earth. Right now, we need to stay grounded to keep from losing our balance. A daily walk in nature is a great way to take good care of yourself.
5. Be present – It is wonderful how we are able to be connected with people all over the world, but it is also part of the reason we get overloaded sometimes. While we can have great compassion for the suffering of others, we can’t carry their challenges or solve them. For example, those of us in Ohio aren’t able to be helping to fight fires in California right now. We aren’t there and there is no fire to fight where we are. That is why being mindful of what you are exposing yourself too through the media is an important step to calming the Triple Warmer. Imagine you have a young child inside you that is scared. The last thing you would do is start telling them about all the dangerous things that could happen to them! We need to do the same for ourselves. Be present where you are and see where you are as safe and affirm that all is well. Fill yourself with peace. Ask the Angels to help where you aren’t able to and then come back to what is present for you in this moment.
6. Energy Techniques – There are many great energy techniques out there that can help to settle your nervous system and calm the Triple Warmer. You can have a session with a practitioner of reflexology, polarity therapy, Reiki, Jin Shin Jyutsu, BodyTalk, massage, or Cranial Sacral Therapy, just to mention a few. All of these techniques can be very helpful to settle your system. There is also a technique called Energy Medicine created by Donna Eden. I am a huge fan of this system, as it offers many simple things you can do on your own. Below is a link to a You Tube video sharing some of the best ways to calm the Triple Warmer Meridian:
For a list of my favorite practitioners, visit the Gratitude Directory on my sister site: Spirit Earth
I’m also happy to help with an empowerment reading or energy session!
I hope this helps you to find some peace during this time of transformation.
Happy Almost Fourth of July!
I hope you are all enjoying the holiday weekend (for those in the USA)! I asked for some spiritual guidance for the month ahead and recorded what came through. I used the Gateway Oracle Cards by Denise Linn as part of the reading. The reading focuses on what needs to be healed, how to heal the blockage and future outcome if we follow the advice given! I also share a couple of special offers in the recording. Since I had a momentary brain meltdown about what my own special offer was for the month, I have included it below, as well as information on the special offer from Medina Massotherapy. See below for the details:
Special Offer from Nancy (Crossroads Coaching) – $10 off a 60 minute Empowerment Reading – Empowerment readings offer a combination of spiritual/intuitive insight with practical coaching strategies to empower you. You can learn more and purchase a reading at this link: Empowerment Readings
Special Offer from Medina Massotherapy (Combines Massage/Reflexology/Polarity Therapy) – $10 off a 60 minute Session: I just wanted to pass on a special offer going on with my massage/polarity therapist, Colleen McDermott Vitko, as I know many of you could use her support. Colleen is an exceptional healer who has a knack for working on the parasympathetic nervous system (the part that most of us rarely relax into!). I feel a big part of our challenge right now is that we typically have an overactive sympathetic nervous system which causes anxiety, depression, and other stress related issues. I’ve found working with Colleen has helped me to balance the two systems (parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems). Her work is deeply healing and so settling! She has a special this month for $10 off a session as she has some openings in her practice since some of her long-time clients have moved out of the area. Her normal rate is $75/session but with the special it will be $65 this month. Her office is in Medina, OH. You can find out more about her practice at this link: Medina Massotherapy
July 2017 Empowerment Reading Recording
You can listen to the 18 minute recording below:
Summer Travel Schedule
My coaching partner, Ryan, and I are heading out west for July and most of August! I am excited for my first visit to Grand Teton National Park! I will be sharing on my email list about our adventures and continuing to offer coaching services by phone (or if you are in Colorado, Montana, or Wyoming and want us to come do a workshop or empowerment reading circle in your area, let me know!). You can sign up for the email list on the right side of my website. It is free! Here is the link if you are getting this in your email:
Wishing you all an amazing month!
News from Nancy
I am in Ohio for the month of May! My coaching partner, Ryan O’Toole, and I had a great time in western North Carolina and South Carolina for the month of April. We spent a lot of the time near Saluda, NC where we were staying in a beautiful cabin up in the mountains. We met a lot of wonderful people and enjoyed all the beauty of the area. We also participated in an edible plants class with the Earth School while we were down there and have been enjoying being able to collect our own wild greens!
Mentoring Club Benefits Now Free
As I mention in this month’s recorded May reading, I decided to simplify and streamline my communications. I’ve created a Mail Chimp email list where I’ll be sharing a weekly reading with an energy balancing tool and news on opportunities to connect. You can participate for free! Use the link below to join the email list:
May Empowerment Reading
I asked for guidance on the month ahead and recorded what came through to share with all of you! It includes an opening exercise you can use to help stay centered in love, an image for this month’s challenge or opportunity for growth, an image for the way to the solution, interpretation and insights about the overall theme we are working on collectively at this time. The recording is 20 minutes long and can be listened to here: May 2017 Reading
Energy Balancing Tip for May
I am a huge fan of Donna Eden (Innersource.net)! This month’s energy balancing tip comes from her Energy Medicine Kit. This exercise helps your energies run in the optimal form and activates your spleen which is your inner mother/healer. Very helpful for staying healthy and balanced!
Opportunities to Connect
Small Group Women’s Coaching Circle – I have two wonderful women who are interested in being in a women’s coaching circle who are looking for some friends to join the group! For this experience, we meet by phone once a month. I will be offering intuitive and coaching guidance to each participant and the group as a whole during the call. Participants also receive a 10% discount on private sessions while they are part of a circle. If you are interested in this group or forming a group of your own with some friends, send me an email. The day/time of meeting will be determined once the group is formed. Love Exchange: $25/month per person
Spiritual Mentoring Openings – I have some openings for one-on-one or small group spiritual mentoring this month. This is an opportunity to receive ongoing support to work through a particular challenge or on a specific goal. You will do a weekly call with me (30 or 60 minutes) and also have the option of on call support as needed during the mentoring experience. You can learn more here and read some comments from those who have participated in this experience in the past: Spiritual Mentoring
May Special Offer for Spiritual Mentoring – $50 off for a month of 60 minute weekly mentoring or $25 off for a month of 30 minute weekly mentoring
Free Email Weekly Coaching – As I mentioned above, you can receive weekly coaching support via email when you join my new and free email list at this link:
Sending love and wishes for a joyful month!
Nancy Nicholas is an intuitive life coach who offers empowerment readings and spiritual mentoring to empower spiritual growth. To learn more, visit her website: Crossroads Coaching
One of the important tools I’ve used throughout my spiritual journey is energy healing. When I went through my spiritual awakening, I had virtually no energy boundaries and was suffering with anxiety all the time. I met a woman at an herb store who offered a type of energy treatment called Polarity Therapy. I started working with her and it was life changing! She helped me to get back into my body and to get grounded. Those of us who are sensitive have a tendency to pull our spirits up out of our bodies when we feel threatened. This sounds like it might help since you aren’t in the body to feel what is happening to it, but the problem is it is like being up in the top of a tree during a windstorm! You end up desperately clinging to the branches, trying not to be thrown out of the tree. Anyone who has spent any time in the woods during a storm knows that you are safest on the ground, close to the Earth when the wind starts blowing. This is true for us as well. Being grounded and connected to our body is the way to be at peace.
One of the modalities I learned over the years was a Japanese system called Reiki. It involves allowing healing energy to flow through the practitioner’s hands into the body of the person who is receiving the healing. I went through the full level of training with Reiki and am a Reiki Master. As part of my own healing, I have also learned many other techniques from different energy healing modalities, as well as techniques used in the shamanic traditions to restore balance and healing to the energy system which benefits the whole person.
The sessions I offer are typically 60- 90 minutes and involves a mixture of energy balancing and intuitive insight and guidance. I have some time available for these types of sessions this month in Hinckley, Ohio. The rate is normally $100/per 60-90 minute session, but this month you can participate for $85. The following session times are available this month:
Tuesdays 3/14 and 3/21 – Evening time slot
Thursdays 3/16 or 3/23 – Evening time slot
Fridays 3/17 or 3/24 – afternoon time slot
Email or call to schedule! Nancy@Empoweringlightworkers.com or 330-416-6184
Sending love and hugs your way!
This morning, I woke up and was struggling to get my nervous system to settle. The events in the larger world are deeply unsettling and while I know in my wiser self that it is part of the transformation that is needed to move into the higher dimensional paradigm, I am still saddened by the path we are taking to get there. I used this meditation that I had recorded a month or so ago to bring myself back to a balanced state. In case any of you are finding it hard to stay peaceful, I thought I would share it here too:
Sending love and peace to all!
I hope you are all having a great start to 2017! This is a “one” year in numerology which means we are at the beginning of a new nine-year cycle. This is prompting lots of shifts and changes, both personally and collectively. With change comes opportunities, but it can also be challenging. The purpose of offering spiritual mentoring programs this year is to provide ongoing nurturing and support as we move to collectively create a new paradigm – one where we let love guide our course instead of our fears.
Spiritual Mentoring with Nancy Nicholas
Mentoring Club– Club members are part of an email list where they will receive weekly intuitive guidance, practical coaching and inspiration to follow their heart. Mentoring materials come in a variety of forms – written, audio recordings and occasionally videos. Members are also invited to participate in a monthly live call for members only. On the call, spiritual teaching, coaching strategies, energy balancing and intuitive guidance will be provided, as well as mini empowerment readings for those interested in getting some specific guidance and mentoring. Calls are recorded and the link shared through the club email list. Club members are also given priority for openings in the other mentoring programs and periodic special offers on private sessions and events. Love Exchange: Free/First Month Trial then $25/three months
Small Group Mentoring – The purpose of the small group experience is to offer more direct mentoring and the opportunity to develop friendships with others on a similar path. The groups are kept small (no more than 4 participants), allowing time for each person to receive specific guidance and support. The group will meet monthly by phone for 60-90 minutes for three months. Basic membership includes one private 20 minute support call during the three-month experience. Participants also have the option of adding monthly private one-on-one mentoring session at a discounted rate as part of the mentoring experience. Small groups can be made up of a group of friends or formed randomly. Love Exchange: $35/month (monthly call only with 20 minute support call during the three-month period); $60/month (adding a 30 minute private mentoring session); $100/month (adding a 60 minute private mentoring session). A three-month commitment is required.
One-on-One Mentoring – This opportunity provides ongoing support when you are ready to make big shifts. Often, when you are going through a big transition or ready to move into a new consciousness, you need a more ongoing level of support. For this type of mentoring, I’m available to support you if something comes up between the scheduled calls. Participants will work with me weekly or bi-weekly and have the option of as needed support throughout the month of mentoring. There are two ways to participate.
Option One: Two private coaching calls per month (60-90 minutes per call) and up to one hour of additional on call support as needed during the month. Love Exchange: $200/month
Option Two: Four coaching calls per month (one 60-90 minute call per week) and an additional 90 minutes of on call support as needed during the month. Love Exchange: $400/month
How to Participate
Small Group and One-On-One Mentoring –
I have one small group forming for February (maximum of FOUR people) and two one-on-one mentoring openings. Email me by 1/25 if you would like to participate – Nancy@EmpoweringLightworkers.com
The Mentoring Club is ongoing and is available to anyone who is interested. Use the PayPal link below to sign up:
I have spent the last seventeen years gathering wisdom, tools, and honing my intuitive abilities through my own personal journey as well as through working with clients. I have lots of experience in empowering others to nurture themselves and grow their own gifts. I am also passionate about supporting our collective transition from a fear-based way of living to one where we let joy lead!
My official credentials are below:
Highly Sensitive Professional
Sending love to all!
One of the challenges to living in a state of joy is keeping the mind at peace. Our minds have been trained to look for things to worry about. We are used to working on “problems” or trying to avoid things that can cause us pain. While there is a time and place for that to occur, often we are worrying rather than solving problems. Yet, trying to redirect the mind when it thinks it has found something to be concerned about can be really tough! Recently, I started a new technique that I’ve been finding really effective, so I thought I would pass it on to all of you. I’m calling it the “habit of gratitude.”
Basically, what I started doing was when I noticed myself getting uptight or worried, I started looking around for things to be thankful for. I would start mentally saying thank you for everything that caught my attention. For example, this morning when I was walking, I started mentally saying the following, “Thank you for the beautiful blue sky. Thank you for these warm clothes. Thank you for my comfortable shoes. Thank you for the warm sun on my back. Thank you for the beautiful green bushes. Thank you for the refreshing breeze. Thank you for my strong muscles that let me walk easily. Thank you for my health. Thank you for the palm trees. Thank you for my loved ones. Thank you for this opportunity to be walking. Thank you for my Angels.” After just a few minutes of this, I was feeling lighter and happier. My whole energy system had shifted and I was smiling!
I have heard it said that it takes 21 days to create a new habit. I have just started this practice, so it hasn’t become a habit for me yet, but I hope that I can stick to it and make it one. Want to join me? This month, let’s get into the habit of looking for all the wonderful things to be grateful for. When you aren’t sure what to think about or if you start feeling worried, shift your focus and start saying thank you.